1. The Website owner, and at the same time the Data Collector, is PCM Sp. z o. o. EASY GIFTS Sp. k., with its registered seat in Byków (ul. Wrocławska 41, Byków, 55-095 Mirków), firstname.lastname@example.org, ph. +48 71 330 51 10, VAT number (NIP): PL8961447858; company registration number (REGON): 020635065
2. PCM Sp. z o. o. EASY GIFTS Sp. k. shall process your personal data in order to enter into and fulfil contracts regarding selling, transporting, branding and packing goods purchased via our online shop, and in order to manage your agency account on our website www.easygifts.com.pl. Data processing is necessary for providing customer service by our company.
3. Your (the User’s) data is collected when:
• you register an account on our website www.easygifts.com.pl and manage it. Legal basis: necessity to fulfil the contract for the provision of Account services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR); at the moment of registration, you set your account password yourself. You may change the password at any time.
• you place orders via the online shop. Legal basis: the necessity to fulfil the contract for sales (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
• you subscribe to our Newsletter. Legal basis: consent given by the person whose data is processed for the newsletter service (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
• you use Contact Forms available on the website. Legal basis: the necessity to fulfil the contract for the provision of the Contract Form services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
• When you use the website we may collect some additional data, such as the type of operating system, time of using the website, type of browser, domain name, your IP address or the Internet provider.
• When you use the website we may also collect navigation data regarding links that you have clicked on and followed, or other activities on our website, in order to provide you with the best customer service.
• we need to evaluate, make and execute a claim. In such case, the data we may process include some information you have provided for the purpose of using the website, such as name, surname, company VAT number and address. Legal basis: legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), meaning evaluation, making and execution of a claim and defence against any claims taken to the court or state authorities.
4. Providing PCM Sp. z o. o. EASY GIFTS Sp. k. with your personal data is voluntary and strictly connected with obtaining full access to the services provided on the website. Failure to provide all data requested in various forms on the website may result in refusal to create a website account and in lack of possibility of using other services PCM Sp. z o. o. EASY GIFTS Sp. k. offers.
5. You have the right to access your data and have it rectified.
6. We shall hold your personal data no longer than it is necessary, i.e. if we process it in connection with: - buying or selling goods or services – 5 years from the end of the fiscal year in which the order was paid for - processing data for marketing purposes – until you withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your data
7. The Data Controller has no intention of sharing your personal information with any third parties or international organisations.
8. You have the right to demand access to your data, you are entitled to have it rectified, transferred and deleted, as well as to restrict processing. A request should be addressed to email@example.com
9. On account of the fact that the Collector processes your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – President of the Personal Data Protection Office.